No personal data is acquired from the site. Cookies are not used to transmit personal information, nor are used so-called persistent cookies of any kind, or users tracking systems.
Except for the data collected automatically (navigation data), the input of other information via email or predisposed forms is free and spontaneous and the omission can only result in a failure to satisfy the request.
Herewith we explain which and how many cookies are used on www.refractoriesexperiencesrl.it
Which cookies are used and what are they for?
www.refractoriesexperiencesrl.it uses different types of cookies and similar technologies, each of them has a specific function.
We offer you this information to keep to our commitment to communicate the recent changes provided by law and to ensure clarity with regard to the privacy related to our www.refractoriesexperiencesrl.it website.
These conditions provide information about the type of cookies used and the method of management, control and removal.
Types of Cookie used by www.refractoriesexperiencesrl.it
These cookies allow the website to function properly and allow the user to view the content of the website on the device, recognizing the language and the country from which the user logs on. Navigational cookies are technical cookies which are necessary for site functioning.
These cookies are used to process statistical analysis about how users navigate the website.
Social Network cookies
These cookies are necessary to allow your social account to interact with our website. They are used, for example, to make you express your appreciation and share it with your friends. Social network cookies are not needed for navigation.
How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
Most browsers are configured to accept, check or possibly disable cookies through the settings. We remind you though that disabling the navigational cookies can cause website malfunction and / or limit the service offered.
- IE: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
To disable the analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting information about your navigation, you can download the browser add-on for Google Analytics Opt-out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies acceptance and refusal
In accordance with art.13 of the Italian Legislative Decree nr.196 of 30 June 2003, the present conditions describe the ways in which Refractories Experience s.r.l. process users’ personal data received via its website www.refractoriesexperiencesrl.it and other means, except for external links.
The data controller is Refractories Experience s.r.l.
Categories and nature of the data
Refractories Experience s.r.l. will process users’ personal data collected during the navigation and use of the website and during the compilation of registration form and sending of other requests, through electronic and automated tools.
The personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- a) execution of obligations related to the use of the website, necessary for the registration and access to the restricted areas;
- b) to respond to specific requests;
- c) comply with regulations;
- d) The data collected will be used for commercial, promotional and informative purposes.
Obligation or discretion to provide data and consequences of a possible refusal
With regard to the paragraphs a), b) and c), the transfer of personal data to Refractories Experience s.r.l. is mandatory, and the processing does not require any consent. Any refusal to provide data can result in a failure for Refractories Experience S.r.l. to satisfy the request.
Personal data are processed by automated tools, with a logic that is strictly related to the purpose, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which they are collected or to comply with the regulations.
Specific security measures are adopted to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The information collected is stored in a secure environment.
The personal data will not be disclosed and may be transmitted in Italy with regard to the aforementioned purposes, to third parties acting on behalf or in the name of Refractories Experience S.r.l., that are in charge of customer care, lending institutions, consultants, outsourcers, etc..
With regard to the aforementioned purposes, the data may be shared with the staff of Refractories Experience S.r.l. or its controllers.
An updated list of data controllers is available at the company’s headquarter.
Rights of the person concerned
In particular, at any time, you can obtain:
- a) confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not recorded yet, and their communication in intelligible form;
- b) indication of the source of the personal data, the purpose, the processing methods and the logic applied in case of electronic processing;
- c) indication of the identity of the owner, of data controllers and people or categories of people to whom personal data can be communicated or that can be informed about them;
- d) updating, rectification, data integration, as well as cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose conservation is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- e) certification that the operations referred to in subparagraph d) have been notified, also with regard to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right protected. The person concerned, in accordance with art. 7 of the Privacy regulations, is also entitled to oppose for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection as well as to the processing of personal data for promotional communications trasmission or for other purposes for which consent has been released.
Italian Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights http://www.camera.it/parlam/leggi/deleghe/03196dl.htm
All these rights can be exercised by sending communication to
Refractories Experience s.r.l. owner of the website / Via Villani 48/50 – 29122 Piacenza – tel +39 0523 648260 – Fax: +39 0523 695185
Enjoy our website!